Deplorables Deluxe Game
- Two swamp gators! Gators are given to any player that draws a Drain The Swamp Card; allowing other players to identify the Most Dangerous opponents.
- 10 Democrat delegates cards including Speaker Pelosi and Cory Booker.
- 10 Republican delegates cards including Attorney General Bill Barr and General Flynn.
HOW TO PLAY VIDEO
TOP POLITICAL ISSUES IN AN ELECTION BOARD GAME!
The first player to get 270 electoral votes wins the game! But it will not be easy. The game starts off as a general election until all the spaces are purchased. Then it moves into the final October Surprise portion of the game, where players with the least number of electoral votes are gradually eliminated. This bipartisan game reflects today’s political issues.
BUY POLITICAL CARDS TO GET ELECTORAL VOTES TO WIN!
BUY, BUY, BUY!
Roll the dice, land on a space, and purchase a political card to get electoral votes. Once a space is purchased, the player receives the matching card for that space. A colored tent is then placed on it, so everyone knows it is owned. Red tents are for Republican spaces. Purple tents are for Bipartisan spaces. Blue tents are for Democrat spaces.
- The 10 Republican spaces have a solid red stripe at the top and 10 matching political cards.
- The 3 Bipartisan spaces have a red and blue stripe at the top and 3 matching political cards. The Bipartisan spaces are worth more electoral votes.
- The 10 Democrat spaces have a solid blue stripe at the top and 10 matching political cards.
If other players land on a space that is already owned, they must take a Democrat or a Republican card, depending on the party affiliation of that space. Keep in mind, if the owned space is Bipartisan – the player can choose either a Republican or a Democrat card.
SUPER DELEGATES & UNBOUND DELEGATES
GET YOUR DELEGATES
Party delegates can increase your chances to get 270 electoral votes to Win! A player can purchase a delegate card any time they pass or land on the Pick Your Delegate space; after one full cycle around the board. Players can only buy delegates from their own party affiliation: no mixing or matching party delegates. Players can buy one delegate per turn.
- Each delegate card is worth 5 electoral votes.
- There are 5 Republican Unbound Delegates.
- There are 5 Democrat Super Delegates.
- Each delegate card has a special white card stand so it can be displayed.
HOW TO FIGHT YOUR OPPONENTS!
DRAIN THE SWAMP GATOR
- This card can be used against any player to take away two of their political cards and steal away electoral votes.
- If a player draws this card they can launch an FBI investigation against another player.
- Players with a red snake must be investigated first for taking Kremlin cash
- A player can lose two political cards and up to a thousand bucks.
If a player throws Double 1’s (snakes eyes) they can challenge any player for one political card to gain more electoral votes.
- Each player throws the dice.
- The player with the highest number takes (or keeps) the political card.
FBI IMMUNITY CARD
- This card gives a player temporary immunity from an FBI investigation.
- Using the immunity card does not “clear” the player for the entire game. It only saves the player in that one situation.
HOW THE GAME ENDS
THE SURPRISE WIN!
The final stage of the game is the October Surprise. This occurs when all the political spaces are owned, and there is nothing left to buy. Here’s how it works:
- Replace the Democrat and Republican cards with the October Surprise Cards.
- During this phase of the game, the two players with the least number of electoral votes must roll off against each other whenever a Super Tuesday is triggered.
- Each player throws the dice and can add an Advantage Point to their score for each card they hold from their own party.
- The chart above shows Advantage Points being added if each player rolled a 10. The Democrat wins with 13 points. (see above).
- The game continues on this way until one player has enough electoral votes to win, or is the last player standing.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 Clear Voter Token
1 Voter Spinner
5 Donkey Tokens
5 Elephant Tokens
5 Snake Tokens
Obama Care Chips
5 Republican Delegates
5 Democrat Delegates
10 Blue Tents
10 Red Tents
3 Purple Tents
23 Political Cards
10 Endorsement Cards
16 Democrat Cards
16 Republican Cards
12 Blue October Surprise Cards
12 Red October Surprise Cards
34 Bonus Cards